Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 335...or...my mini bucket list

I hate that phrase..."bucket list"

I don't know why it irritates me, it just...does.

Wish list? Yah...we'll go with wish list.

My travel wish list...top ten style...in no particular order:

1. Patagonia
2. Madagascar (because I desperately want to walk among the baobabs)
3. Ireland - Giant's Causeway, Wicklow Mountains, Irish Sea, Isle of Man...and on and on and on
4. Scotland - Fingal's Cave, The Outer Hebrides
5. Coastal Maine
6. Savannah, Georgia
7. Finland, Norway, Sweden - to see the Northern Lights from Scandinavia!
8. Peru
9. Germany
10. Russia

1 comment:

  1. You're incredible. I hope you get to go to every single one of these places with someone you love, a camera with endless battery life, and a journal. xo

    ReplyDelete