Monday, April 9, 2012

Day one hundred! I love...projects and projecting

today is a gold star day. or silver star. I don't really like gold.

Day one hundred.

I'm like, almost a third of the way through this project. which is kind of a big deal, because honestly, the thought of posting every day scared the crap out of me. I kept trying to come up with alternatives...once a week...once a month. but at the 11th hour, I decided to do it.

a daily project.

it's daunting for sure, but I'm happy to be doing it. it's a good reminder to me every day. there are things that make me happy. little things. big things. without this blog project, perhaps I wouldn't recognise some of those things. 

I've been thinking about what I might do for next year. keep up the thing a day. I have some ideas.

but knowing me...

I'll probably wait til the last minute to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment