Friday, February 17, 2012

Day forty-eight - I love...Hoppy

Hoppy is my Midget's husband.

and I love him. He is the brother I never had.

This man would defend me to the ends of the earth, and has, when situations have called for it. He has rescued me, driven my drunk ass home when I've had too much, bought me train tickets to come visit because they miss me.

Every single time I've gone to visit them, Hoppy runs out and stocks up on Evian for me, because it's my favourite water.

He loves me as much as I love him.

and he's truly one of the few people on this planet I know I could call if I needed anything. He would do anything to assure that I am safe and happy.

Today he sent me a flash drive full of Texas country music...which made me both blissfully happy, and a bit nostalgic for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment