Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day sixty - I love...this quote

The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.
~Stephen King

I often say something very similar to this. the fact that words are sometimes just too damn small to really express feelings. 

why is that?

small words. big emotion.

seems a bit tragic, really. 

and p.s. it seems a bit ironic...I haven't really read a lot of Stephen King...but I often refer to SK quotes...because truly, the man is quite brilliant.  and I still need "On Writing" for my bookshelf.  must get. maybe birthday present to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment