Friday, February 3, 2012

Day thirty-four - I love...close-ups

over the past several years, I have been honing my photography skills. bit by bit.

I've discovered three things about myself during these photo-taking sessions. wait...four. I've discovered four things about my photographic abilities.

1. I think I have some talent when it comes to taking close-up photos - and I don't use a macro.

2. I seem to have a strange penchant for bird photography (sorry Kaci.)

3. I love straight-into-the-sun shots - especially the sun bouncing off of the water.

4. and. I love laying on the ground next to very tall buildings and shooting straight up.

today...close-ups








also, I apparently like photographing the fungus.

more pictures tomorrow. Birds. Kaci, don't read this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment