Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day seventy-seven - I love...kids saying the darndest things

This morning, I received quite possibly the most hysterical text in the history. of. ever!

The story goes like this:

My friend Sarah and her kids were eating breakfast and getting ready for school Friday morning, when a commercial came on the television - trapeze flying, stunts - and the announcer said, "IT'S THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!"

To which Cheese (our nickname for her six year old daughter) says in a sweet, but incredibly excited voice, "IT'S THE FUCKING CIRCUS!"

She then proceeds to run a lap around the house yelling to her grandmother, "GRAMMA! THE FUCKING CIRCUS IS COMING!"

I laughed so hard there were tears streaming down my face. I couldn't breathe.

Needless to say...Sarah bought tickets to the circus. I mean, really, you can't say no to that kind of enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment