Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 137 - I love...massage

My friend Donna is a teeny tiny, pocket-sized, RED-haired firecracker.

She's brilliant, quick-witted and hysterically funny, lovely...and absolutely the BEST massage therapist I've ever been to.

It's been about 9 years since I've been able to get a massage from her...because I was living in Texas...and flying to Louisville for a one hour massage just seemed a bit frivolous.

Tonight...I had my first visit after too many years.

and oh my gawd...I am so completely relaxed...nearly comatose. It's really taking every ounce of concentration I can muster to even write this much of a post.






1 comment:

  1. I hear you, Karen! Indeed, nothing beats the indescribable feeling of relaxation during and after getting a massage. Aside from its physical benefits, it also uplifts our psychological and emotional wellbeing. Oh, I already miss having a massage! :’>

    ReplyDelete