Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 148 - I love...roadtrip part 4

Sunday. Another bright and early up 'n' at 'em day.

Finished sorting through the last of my sweetie's things, loaded all the Goodwill pile back into the trailer, hauled the trash off, re-packed the "wait til next trip pile" into the designated storage closet, and sat back for a moment to admire the clean lawn which had been littered with the piles of his storage unit.

Over morning coffee on the porch we saw a bright RED-bellied East Texas bird. I can identify a pretty decent handful of birds, or conduct enough research to figure it out, but I don't know what this one was. It had a pretty awesome chirp though.

My sweetheart's Mama made a wonderful breakfast of homemade Belgian waffles, bacon and pineapple. Paired with a fresh cup of coffee, it was pretty amazing. 

After hugging Mama, Daddy, Aunt, Uncle and Grandmother farewell, we hit the road again....headed for Texarkana.


No comments:

Post a Comment