Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day eleven - I love...funny conversations

part of the conversation between me and my sweetheart early this morning as I straightened my hair and dusted shadow on my eyelids:

brief mention of politics. presidential candidates. blah blah blah. Libertarian party comes up...

Me: Harry Brown is a Libertarian who was aiming for the Presidency...why didn't people hop on board with that?

He: Harry Brown? You mean the Michael Caine character in the movie of the same name.

Me: Maybe his name wasn't Harry Brown. It was Harry something.

He: Well when was he vying for the Presidency?

Me: two thousand...something

He: I've never heard of him

Me: Just because you've never heard of him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. He just may exist under a totally different name.

No comments:

Post a Comment