Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day twenty-six - I love...my midget

My sweet girl; my best friend.

Kaci and I have known each other for about 10 years now. She was the first person I met when I moved to Texas - actually, she interviewed me for my first job in Texas.

I barely have the words to describe what she means to me. Words just seem incredibly pale in the light of what our friendship is, what we've been through together, and the steadfast, unconditional love we have for one another.

perhaps one of the best ways is to refer to a three-part blog I wrote a few years ago...part one...part two...part three. and to simply say...Kacicita...I love you.

You are one of the few people on this whole big earth I would drop everything for...and run to wherever you are...if you needed me.





No comments:

Post a Comment